Trusted Contributor

I'm looking forward to purchasing this Cookbook as I did David's first Autographed Cookbook. I was told he will not be signing his Second Cookbook "Back Around The Table". I really hope he changes his mind.

Esteemed Contributor

I hope the print is darker and larger....I bought his first cookbook and I can't read it...so it sits in my bookcase...I can't imagine why they would print in such a light color and small print.....I didn't want to send it back because it was signed and his first...had it not it would have gone back....

Trusted Contributor

I will ask about the print in the Chat on Sunday circles. I too now with old eyes need larger darker print.

Esteemed Contributor
On 6/19/2014 Katey1261 said:

I will ask about the print in the Chat on Sunday circles. I too now with old eyes need larger darker print.

Thanks, Katey.....maybe some input from you and others he will take it into consideration...I don't do FB so I can't speak for myself....other then here...

Super Contributor
On 6/19/2014 circles said:
On 6/19/2014 Katey1261 said:

Thanks, Katey.....maybe some input from you and others he will take it into consideration...I don't do FB so I can't speak for myself....other then here...

ITA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diamonds22

Trusted Contributor

Diamonds22 I do have Facebook and Chat on Wednesday and Sundays. I will bring it up.

Respected Contributor

I really don't think in about ten years his autographed cookbook will matter, it won't be a collectible. He's not a master chef and people will be saying "David Who." But if it is special to you that is all that matters. I many cookbooks, and stopped buying them. I find great recipes on the Food Board and on-line.

Trusted Contributor

DH is in the printing industry. He says that the small, faint print on some copies was definitely a printing error, and those copies should have been discarded or sold as seconds. I bought a copy off Amazon and the print was fine.

I'm sure that QVC was made aware of the error and should take steps to prevent if from happening again. Either change printers or hold them to a higher standard.

As with the first cookbook, I will check it out from the library and decide if I want to own it. My favorite cookbooks are well-used. Usually held together with a rubber band, lots of notes, food smears, and occasionally a scorch mark, (don't ask)-An autographed collectable edition would be of no use in my kitchen!