Honored Contributor

David's Cookies were on HSN for years.  Then I believe they went to Evine.  Now they are on QVC.  I had them years & years ago, but I cannot even remember if I liked them. 🙂

Honored Contributor

Re: David's Cookies Now on QVC

HSN had a special on them last holiday season, I wasn't up to baking so I gave them a try. For bought cookies, they weren't bad.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Davids never went to Evine, but the original rep for them on HSN went to Evine with a very short lived new line of baked goods.

Honored Contributor

When they were on HSN, they offered very pretty holiday themed cookie jars!

Valued Contributor

My sister got me some years ago and they were good. And they did have some cute cookie jars on HSN.

Regular Contributor

The cookies, crumb loafs, and brownies are ok ~ personally I like my own home baked ones better. (Not bragging, just saying.) I do however, really enjoy their cookie jars.  I hope those will be coming to QVC as well.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Davids never went to Evine, but the original rep for them on HSN went to Evine with a very short lived new line of baked goods.

I was confused.  Thank you @Shelbelle Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I do not like homemade cookies and brownies....I could never replicate a chocolate chip cookie like Tate's ,nor would I try ,and my brownies are never as good as Dancing Deer.

David's Cookies are really okay......Cheryl's must be locked in a kitchen somewhere overcome with anxiety....

Valued Contributor

never   bought any food from qvc     

Honored Contributor

Adina, the original rep from HSN was on the Q today, she must have been happy to come ot the Q, I think she lives in NJ, not very far.