Frequent Contributor

I see that he is away.  Anyone know when he will be back on air?  Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

@CindyDale - I believe he is scheduled to be back on air on Sunday, 7/10.

Respected Contributor

Back on July 10th noon-3. You can use the program guide, just type in the host name in Search to see their schedule. Before anyone accuses me of stalking hosts, I'm just helping @CindyDale...I don't watch Q, I only use the website

Respected Contributor

That Mary DeAngelis is In the Kithchen today.  Not a fan of the fan and Im sure many foodies are also disappointed.

Esteemed Contributor

David will be back with an all food Gourmet Holiday celebration on the 10th!

Trusted Contributor

Re: David on vacation?

[ Edited ]

@Reever wrote:

That  Mary DeAngelis is In the Kithchen today.  Not a fan of the fan and Im sure many foodies are also disappointed.

THAT ??   Reever you are always so "pleasant" with your comments. 

Trusted Contributor

@CindyDale I like that David both announces on air & during his coffee talk when he's going to be away. 

My remembrance is that he is pretty much always gone during 4th of July week & I like that he's been posting on facebook showing pix of his beach house and what he's up to this weekend.

Esteemed Contributor

Historically, this is where someone complains that David gets too much vacation.

Respected Contributor

Re: David on vacation?

[ Edited ]

This show today with Mary and her constant corny Comedy Central schtick is getting tiresome.....the incessant giggling and laughing with vendors and especially the new CE rep was the channel turner! I do not understand what is so funny creating the constant giggling in presentations.....

Trusted Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

This show today with Mary and her constant corny Comedy Central schtick is getting tiresome.....the incessant giggling and laughing with vendors and espeially the new CE rep was the channel turner! I do not undestand what is so funny creating the constant giggling in presentations.....

I find Mary very fake.  She acts like every product she presents is the best thing ever invented.  Might be her sales tactic, but she acts silly.  JMO, and if you like her, enjoy the show.