Contributor

Had to laugh with David doing a recipee and putting some pumkin puree into a bowl. When  a little bit went on his note sheet and counter top, instead of just wiping it up, he used his spatula to flip it back into the bowl. Yuck! Made worse by his constant lecture on food safety, waxhing hands, sterilization and all that stuff. Not a smart move at all.

Valued Contributor

Come on, things happen

Respected Contributor

No big deal.  I doubt anyone is going to eat it.  

Respected Contributor

@akxss wrote:

Had to laugh with David doing a recipee and putting some pumkin puree into a bowl. When  a little bit went on his note sheet and counter top, instead of just wiping it up, he used his spatula to flip it back into the bowl. Yuck! Made worse by his constant lecture on food safety, waxhing hands, sterilization and all that stuff. Not a smart move at all.

Much Ado About Nothing

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@akxss  Oh puh-leeze. Relax.

Honored Contributor

Good grief who cares?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Better not come to my kitchen ....

Esteemed Contributor

@akxss wrote:

I agree @akxss that"s gross. That's why I don't eat anything from just anyone. I am a clean freak, and I have to know your kitchen and habits before I eat anything. 

Don't bombard me with replies about eating out and how clean are restaurant kitchens. I know that, my hope there is they have cameras everywhere, and hopefully someone watching to deter bad habits. 

Respected Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

@akxss wrote:

I agree @akxss that"s gross. That's why I don't eat anything from just anyone. I am a clean freak, and I have to know your kitchen and habits before I eat anything. 

Don't bombard me with replies about eating out and how clean are restaurant kitchens. I know that, my hope there is they have cameras everywhere, and hopefully someone watching to deter bad habits. 

Do you go to many parties?

Honored Contributor

@akxss wrote:

@akxss Sorry but I don't see any point to this for so many reasons.