Honored Contributor

Re: David Venable’s Hot Chocolate taken off website

@ECBGwrote:

I LOVE Ghirardelli hot chocolate! Woo!

It comes in a canister or envelopes! Very superior to Hershey.

Ghirardelli Chocolate Premium Chocolate Hazelnut Hot Cocoa - Shop Cocoa at  H-E-B

@ECBG

My favorite!!

Mine is the Double Chocolate in envelopes.

Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix, 0.85 oz Packets (Pack of 25) with By The Cup Cocoa Scoop

Honored Contributor

@depglasswrote:

I'm still sitting here thinking what can you possibly say negative about hot chocolate? I do wish this will be the impetus for QVC to fix the review system.

I don't get it either @depglass . What's to say about hot chocolate? My only comp!aint about QVC food is the high cost.

Occasional Visitor

I bought the hot chocolate back in November but I have not received it because they are telling me that my order is still waiting to be fill and they have made a label for it but because of all of the orders that came in they might have ru out of it. So they are telling me that I might not receive any.
New Contributor

I just called today because I haven't received mine that I ordered on 11-28 apparently I won't be receiving it because they issued me a refund.  Very disappointed 

New Contributor

Where do you buy this?

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Land O' Lakes is the best anyway. On sale it's 79 cents a package. I buy the Hazelnut & Caramel. I get at United Supermarkets.

I love those, especially the white chocolate; seems they keep adding more flavors to try. And they're perfect to toss in if you're ever gifting someone a mug.

What worries you masters you.
Regular Contributor

I like hot chocolate and decided to try it. I ordered it on 11/24, received it on 12/2 and finally tried it today,  I enjoyed it.