Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

I hope I never have to plan my life around watching QVC.  How sad.

im hurt that you think that way. Has it occurred to you that some are home bound? I was simply starting I enjoy ITKWD not ITKWM. Many foodies are disappointed that this is the 2nd week without the regular host. 

Not me @Reever   Not disappointed one little bit.

I like David's shows, One of the very FEW hosts I will watch ...but Mary and Rosina did a fine job.

I watched the whole thing while cooking.

Super Contributor

I think some of you are simply putting to much into the Q. Some of you complain about everything if he eat to much,if he did the happy dance, if he showed that cabbage patch doll Lil David and among other things. It is just a shopping channel and most of the time he is doing this for three to four hours on a Sunday. He is human just like some of you who like perfection. I wonder how you would do if you had to move arourd like he does for that period of time.

Respected Contributor

Re: David Venable off again

[ Edited ]

@ladyann45 

Oh now...

I don't think most commenters here want "perfection"......and this IS  a site on which to comment about things QVC...

If the comments were all unicorns and rainbows and flowers, the forum would dry up in an hour.

The reason most people come here is to see the different views and opposing views and confirming views and...well...ALL kinds of opinions and views!!!

And really..if TeeVee personalities, and that's what they are,( they are NOT your family or your friends in spite of what cornball stuff they say... well,unless you're related or know them personally)....they are fair game.

And they KNOW it..!!!

In fact, the moment they are NOT in the limelight, good or bad, it's over!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@AlsaceGal wrote:

I stopped watching kitchen shows on the Q when Bob Bowersox left. He was amazing, he could cook and it wasn't all fat quick foods, he also didn't do a silly dance.

Bob was a chef.

@AlsaceGal  I just Posted on another Thread about BOB.

He is the only Host I have ever missed and I lost interested in watching the cooking shows. I usually shop from the Website.

He was the best as far as I am concerned.

Respected Contributor

I think he is on Q2.  I don't know much about Q2, but I remember hearing it on tv a few days ago.

Maybe he goes over there for a bit and then goes back to QVC?

Esteemed Contributor

Is David's vacation your business.

Honored Contributor

Reever,

I bet if you got on his Facebook page or wrote him or QVC he would give you a autographed picture.

Super Contributor

@suzykee wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

I hope I never have to plan my life around watching QVC.  How sad.

Let's get this right. They were talking about a viewing schedule NOT a life. "How sad" - yes it is. You have NO idea what this person is going through. After living with incurable cancer for 7 years ( they gave me 1-2 years but I'm still here) "life" is not what it used to be & it is indeed sad at times when you don't have the energy to go out so TV is your friend. I honestly hope YOU nor ANYONE ELSE has to live a life that you regard as sad.

I do not know the circumstances of the OP.  What I do know is that no one knows what their life could be at any given time.  Be grateful for what you have, where you are, your family and friends while you have them.  Life can turn on a dime.  Instead, have some compassion and empathy. @suzykee , I wish you the very best and sending a smile to you 😊.