Contributor
He's being smart, taking earned time before the whole thing tanks🤷🏻‍♀️
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

If I were David I'd be worried.

@Sooner    If it weren't for the prepared food, I bet kitchen show sales would've tanked by now.  Most everyone is bored to death with the vendors, who seem to have nothing new anyway. 

@Kachina624 That's not what I'd be worried about if I were David. . . Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Sooner    Well then, what? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I find it so interesting that on Coffee Talk David  says he isn't going anywhere. I don't see how anyone could be so confident in this climate.  Especially with Qurate losses and a new CEO. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not sure why there is a need for sarcasm towards the OP. She merely indicated she enjoys watching David and is used to him being on at a certain time. Kitchen shows are not my thing, but I know I used to enjoy listening to the Morning Show w/ Jayne and Pat while I was getting ready for work and would be disappointed when one/both were not on.

Kindness is underated.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Regular Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I hope I never have to plan my life around watching QVC.  How sad.

Let's get this right. They were talking about a viewing schedule NOT a life. "How sad" - yes it is. You have NO idea what this person is going through. After living with incurable cancer for 7 years ( they gave me 1-2 years but I'm still here) "life" is not what it used to be & it is indeed sad at times when you don't have the energy to go out so TV is your friend. I honestly hope YOU nor ANYONE ELSE has to live a life that you regard as sad.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Othereeeen    You forgot the Lazy Boy, probably the most important perk of all. 

@Kachina624 , Not to mention all of the colors !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Regular Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Was looking forward to In The Kitchen and Mary is on subbing for David.  Will have to endure another host giggling and babbling. Not a good Sunday. Many of us plan our viewing schedules around  QVC.

It is a disappointment when you look forward to something. Just change the channel. Maybe you will find something better.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Sooner    Well then, what? 

@Kachina624 People .

Super Contributor

Well said Travone.

I could care less who the host is. If/when I watch it's for the products. In fact I usually record programs of interest so I can fast forward through stuff I'm not interested in.