Honored Contributor

Re: David Venable and Julia Cearley are the dynamic duo in the kitchen

@JONNYSBRO  David is always very nice to every host that works with him -- every host.  He is a professional.  Only a few of them have ever shown to have any real chemistry with him, like Mary.  

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

the only dynamic duo i know of is Batman and Robin!!

@nana59 but spare us the tights and cape please!

ha!!!

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

So many of you still think jonnysbro is a male.

@shaggygirl    I don't.  No male I ever knew talked or thought like Johnnysbro does. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shaggygirl wrote:

So many of you still think jonnysbro is a male.

@shaggygirl  It really doesn't make any difference to me what he or she is. The premise is the same no matter what.

Valued Contributor

@JONNYSBRO - you have a very unhealthy obsession with Julia! 

Respected Contributor

Does Julia NEED help?  I see enough of her so I don't think so. She seems to be the only host I see anymore.

Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO - Julia is on air with David for approximately eight minutes during ITKWD on Wednesdays. I'm not sure what chemistry you're seeing; although they are pleasant with each other, they aren't even in the same room and rarely speak to each other beyond David saying, "And now Julia will tell you about [something] while I head to the other set" and then Julia saying "And now back to David" after she's told us about whatever the upcoming item or promo happens to be. She's a nice girl, and perhaps she's more helpful in other settings, but she honestly isn't adding a lot to ITKWD—certainly not enough to have her name in a show title.

Trusted Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

I think by now the OP should realize that he/she is doing more harm than good in his/her quest to promote Julia.

@Krimpette  He doesn't give a hoot about David or Julia. He comes on here with outlandish posts to rile up POSTERS here. He will change his objects of affection every once in awhile. If he didn't get any responses to his threads he would be gone to one of the other myriad of message boards he posts his nonsense on. Although he is a lot more outspoken on those.

Yep.  If posters would simply ignore his posts he would most likely fade into the woodwork which is where he belongs.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Shaggy whst do u love about Julia and David as co hosts? Let's keep on topic

@JONNYSBRO 

If the day ever comes that I watch Julia and David I'll be sure to let you know. In the meantime, don't hold your breath.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I have no idea what kicks JB gets out of his/her posts, but there has to be some self-satisfaction in starting basically the same post over and over and over.

He/she selects a person and won't let up on that person.  First it was LR and then there was ?  and now Julia.  The praise is basically the same -- everyone adores them, the vendors love them, they should be walking on water very soon! 

Then our fellow posters agree/disagree.  When the disagreements get too much, the thread is closed down.  I picture JB out there somewhere laughing that he/she has done it again!  Success!!

I often wonder if absolutely no one would respond to his/her posts, what JB would do?  I would love to see that.  JB's post and then nothing.