Honored Contributor

Re: David V on Valerie's Home Cooking on Sunday

@loriqvc 

thanks for clarifying this because I turned on at 11:23 when I came in from mass and no David🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I then left the room came back & they were eating.  So much for that hype🤔.  Did he cook with her? Or did she cook something from his book?  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 - Overall, Valerie just prepared a meal with flavors she knew David liked; when he finally "arrived" near the end of the episode, she had him saute the shallots and asparagus for the side dish before they sat down to eat together. Throughout the show, she talked a little about how they met at QVC and that he was in the area on his book tour, so she'd invited him for a meal. A few random Instagram photos of David were also shown. I enjoyed the show, but there wasn't a whole lot of David in it.

Honored Contributor

I assume mac and cheese was on the menu and a happy dance broke out?

Respected Contributor

They ate steak and potatoes and there was the happy dance.  I thought it was weird she felt the need to announce she wrote the intro in his cookbook. Perhaps she gets a cut of each sale and that's why she was promoting his book?  Anyway I thought they would cook together but they did not.  

Honored Contributor

should be good show