Esteemed Contributor

David V on Valerie's Home Cooking on Sunday

This Sunday morning on the Food Network, David Venable will join Valerie Bertinelli in her kitchen on Valerie's Home Cooking, where they'll be making espresso-crusted ribeye with rissole potatoes, sautéed asparagus, and a lemon tart with a coconut almond crust. Check your local listings for times, or just download the Food Network app to watch the show anytime (after it airs) for free.

But don't worry—the show was pre-taped, so ITKWD will be on as usual.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: David V on Valerie's Home Cooking on Sunday

Wow that's cool. Thanks for posting.  I usually catch her show while I'm lounging around in my PJ's on Sundays. I'll check it out.

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc 

thank you! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loriqvcTruth be told, David Venable really doesn't exist.  It's Bob Bowersox in disguise. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I always record it. Then I read the recipes in the description.

Mostly I delete it, this time I definately give it a look!

thank you @loriqvc 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc  Thanks for the heads-up. I usually try to watch her, at least when they rerun it. Her recipes are practical and very tasty, and her presentation is great! I love to watch David and Valerie together. It should be fun! I'm sure no calories will be spared - hahahaha!

Esteemed Contributor

Sounds like fun. Thanks for the heads up. 

Esteemed Contributor

Just thought I'd add a new comment to this thread so it will bump up for those who haven't seen it yet—the show should be fun tomorrow!

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

Just thought I'd add a new comment to this thread so it will bump up for those who haven't seen it yet—the show should be fun tomorrow!

Thanks @loriqvc  I'm glad you added the reminder! So much happens in a week that we tend to forget. 

Esteemed Contributor

Since the darn Apple presentation went on for so long during ITKWD, I had a chance to watch the entire episode of Valerie's Home Cooking. Val was great and the recipes looked delicious. However, even though she mentioned David a few times beforehand and was definitely cooking for him, he was only on camera for the last four minutes. Overall, it was an entertaining show.