Trusted Contributor

David Burke and Cusinart Ice Cream Machine demo is a fail

[ Edited ]

What a joke.  See how he failed to get the parts to line up?  Seems to be more trouble than it's worth to make ice cream with this electric ice cream maker.  I'll pass.

Honored Contributor

Re: David Burke and Cusinart Ice Cream Machine demo is a fail

Would had liked to seen that one. Guess they will put up a video on it soon

I got a Cuisinart, this one is a little different. Mine is great, makes 2 qts.

Bought mine at B&B and Beyond.

Valued Contributor

it was like he never used it before. He was a strange rep for Cuisinart. Not good.

Honored Contributor

watched the video. Yeah , 'Chef' got off on a bad start, but, good ol' David, the pro. he is. pulled away to the choice of colors which he got wrong, LOL

That's , OK, though.   LOL

Those paddle things go in upside down and are kind of wobbly to handle,

He made the mistake of throwing to much fruit in it at once and upset the placement of the paddle knob down in the machine.

I got the biggest kick out of Davids smurched up face when he took a bite of that raspberry mango think it was it was clearly sour like he was sucking on a lemon. LOL   I thought oops add more sugar. LOL

That one must be the newest version. Mine, has a slimmer paddle and is 2 qts. so my container is some bigger.

Yeah, I've seen better presentations. LOL

Valued Contributor

I've had my cusinart for years and it makes the best ice cream. Just made the best strawberry ice cream.

Frequent Contributor

I bought a Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker at BB&B and it makes the best ice cream in only 20-25 minutes. So far I made cherry vanilla and peach. Both were delicious. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, the vendor got off to a bad start.  Also, sounded like he had been rushing to get there--out of breath.  David did take the attention away from the demo that wasn't going well.

Honored Contributor

PLEASE post those great ice cream recipes you all love!  I have one of those ice cream makers and haven't used it in awhile.

THANKS!