Respected Contributor

Re: Dash electric mandoline slicer

@SharkE    I just like how happy, helpful and usually upbeat you are.   That's why I "heart" your comments.  Reading them makes me happy because you are just yourself--no put on airs. 

I hadn't read this thread at all and was "catching up" so to speak.  The Kitchen and Recipes subjects are my favorite,

Honored Contributor

@SharkE : Yep- Just received 17❤️ from @aroc3435 ! Well- I can pretend that I’m special for a few minutes. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435 : Totally agree. I always enjoy your post and help. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435 wrote:

@SharkE    I just like how happy, helpful and usually upbeat you are.   That's why I "heart" your comments.  Reading them makes me happy because you are just yourself--no put on airs. 

I hadn't read this thread at all and was "catching up" so to speak.  The Kitchen and Recipes subjects are my favorite,

Yeah, I can get farty some times. Don't like rude people I've chosen to ignore them instead of taking chance of getting banned. I want to organize the boards . LOL Other day at Walmart I reorgnized the bread on the shelf LOL

Just wasn't straight.........LOL Comes with old age. My husband is that way too because of his profession, so, when he retires we'll be fighting like cat and dog. 

this way, no , this way......ROFL

Respected Contributor

@SouthernBee @aroc3435 @SharkE   I enjoy your posts ladies.   Thanks for my hearts too,  I like the kitchen and recipes  too.  But beauty and holiday forums too. 

@SouthernBee I live in pa and USA pans has a factory here. Sheet pans for$5. They have a big spring and fall sale.  I got a few in the spring.  So much cheaper than BBB

Honored Contributor

I guess so, Ms. smarty   ROFL   @lynnie61 

More power to you ! There's a gal in here that works for NordicWare that's good stuff, too.

birds branch-Susy.gif

Honored Contributor

@lynnie61 : I hope you appreciate and enjoy your special factory prices😲😀! I try to be fun , positive and helpful. I have received a lot of help and wonderful suggestions. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

@SharkE : Well good deals and coupons help us, wish senior discounts could be on more shopping items. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

Retail me not coupons hahahahh

Wish Q would offer 20% off coupons like HSN does

I don't order food in here, but, lots of other stuff it would come in handy

Kitchen, clothes, jewelry.

mixer2-vi.gif

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wagirl wrote:

I got the one from the Q when it was a TSV a few years ago---used it maybe 4 times ---and never used it again---too many pieces to put together and clean---donated it a few months back---waste of time and $$ for me.

My CE is in the back of my car right now, ready to be donated with two extra catch-containers.  I tried to love it.  About the time I bought it I found a good buy on a Breville food processor that has a small bowl and blade attachment among other attachments so it kind of made the CE irrelevant.  I did keep it for a couple years out of guilt, dusted it now and then until I needed the space it was using.

I will say that it did work very well.  It was more a matter of having patience to place the cutter piece in correctly and wait while the slicing happened.  The food processor is so fast, sometimes too fast but it works best for me.

The Dash is a more handsome appliance than the CE.  Handsome matters, too.  LOL