Esteemed Contributor

DH & I dance on the patio in the summer.

Trusted Contributor

She would just peek out at me.

Boop

Respected Contributor

I dance and sing with my big fuzzy cat Maxwell in my arms, but not in my kitchen--no room to do circles!  He loves it, so do I!

Respected Contributor

My dog loved when I picked him up and danced with him, or just held his paws and danced with him. In fact when I held him I would put my hand out and he would put his paw on my hand every time. He was the second best dog that I raised. Really miss those times.They were good company for me.

Respected Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

My dog loved when I picked him up and danced with him, or just held his paws and danced with him. In fact when I held him I would put my hand out and he would put his paw on my hand every time. He was the second best dog that I raised. Really miss those times.They were good company for me.

@BeccaLou  You and I are very fortunate to have or have had wonderful creatures with whom we can dance and sing in the kitchen or anyplace in the house.....bless them, one and all....they bring us great happiness!

Respected Contributor

My Mother and Father liked to dance. Especially on Saturdays. If they started to argue about anything I would just "Dance with Mom Dad " And they would stop and forget what the problem was.And I could have peace and harmony again !! Yey!!