Honored Contributor

Re: DH asked for cookies...

[ Edited ]

At least I only have one 'kid' to handle. Whoa , unto those whose kids try to move back in on them and bringing their own baggage. Those that have to go back to work in their 60's to support dead beat kids, etc.

I watch Dr. Phil , it's unbelievable out there. I wouldn't stand for that business for all the tea in china.

Respected Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Well, that explains a lot.  Thanks for filling in the details.    I too enjoy some time alone now that we're both retired.  DH goes walking, bird watching and photo taking several mornings a week and that is my quiet alone time.

Best to you and your DH.  

Respected Contributor

@SharkE 

LOL.   I was terrified too.  We both had worked full time and traveled domestically and internationally for our jobs.    Then we retired from that and worked part time for 7 years.   Last June we stopped that and relocated.  It's had it's moments but has gone much more smoothly than I expected.  

Good luck to you.  Prison isn't nice so take deep breaths.  

Honored Contributor

@SharkE 

We are both retired thank god he golfs 3 days/week because that's my time for me!

When he gets on my nerves or annoys me (he's always right🤔🙃) my standard line is : "Good thing for you I don't look good in orange OR my kids would be visiting me in jail"

He just shakes his head....I'm only kidding of course!