Esteemed Contributor

First, someone on here had mentioned she wanted the DM breadbox, but not in green.  Just wanted to mention they have other colors available today.

Also was wondering if anyone have purchased her hand-held foodsaver and if so, would you recommend?  Mixed reviews on HSN, seems they either loved it or hate it.  So, I'm confused.

Honored Contributor

Are her green boxes ( I'm looking at the new purple) better than Lock n Lock for keeping food fresh?  Do these have a good seal like L n L?  Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

@Daysdee

Imho, they're great!  

Couple weeks ago (at least!), I had got strawberries on sale.  I put some in some special foodsaver designed to keep fruit fresh.  It was small, so put the rest in a DM container.  When I finally got to the ones I had stored, the DM berries were beautiful! The others got tossed.  I was shocked they'd be such a difference.  

Esteemed Contributor

tomatoes last forever in the green boxes (I wipe out the moisture occasionally). 

I have LnL but never actually compared the two against each other.

I had the hand held saver from Food Saver.  I never used it so I donated it. 

Respected Contributor
Just bought the green box set and it was delivered Friday. They are all washed up ready for my trip to the grocery store today for my fruit and veg. I love strawberries and tried the Rubbermaid ones that are supposed to make them last, but they didn't.
Respected Contributor
@MaryBailey Thanks for that about tomatoes. I love them too and get the cherry tomatoes that are in different colors. So happy I bought DM greenboxes last week!