Valued Contributor

Re: Cute Easter Idea - Bunny Rolls

Check out the thread on kitchen flubs--they show how these turned out in real life, last photo.
Trusted Contributor

On 4/1/2015 ChiliPepper said:

Good idea Gloria & My Thoughts. I have a package in the freezer - I think I'll ""practice"" tonight. Even if they end up looking like bull dogs they'll still taste good huh?! LOL!

Too funny! Now all I am picturing is bulldogs! I say a trial run is always good! Let us know how they turn out.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/1/2015 athenian said: Check out the thread on kitchen flubs--they show how these turned out in real life, last photo.

Is that a website? Never heard of it, but it does not come up. Sounds like a fun and interesting site.

Honored Contributor

Gloria, check out the thread from earlier today on this Kitchen board. It says something like "King Arthur (flour) flubs". Very funny pictures. I think that may be what athenian is referring to.
Valued Contributor

Sorry, I should have put in the King Arthur Flour part. I'm pretty sure my bunny rolls would turn out more like those than the cute ones in the OP.
Super Contributor

These very important words in the instructions:

"Please note that you will probably want to practice the ear shaping technique ahead of time because the photo above is from a professional chef. Your results may vary."

Yeah, us ordinary peeps are totally going to make gremlins Smile

Frequent Contributor

My SIL made those last year. So cute! She said they were easy to do!
Trusted Contributor

On 4/1/2015 ChiliPepper said: Gloria, check out the thread from earlier today on this Kitchen board. It says something like "King Arthur (flour) flubs". Very funny pictures. I think that may be what athenian is referring to.

Thanks! I'll check it out!

Trusted Contributor

On 4/1/2015 athenian said: Sorry, I should have put in the King Arthur Flour part. I'm pretty sure my bunny rolls would turn out more like those than the cute ones in the OP.

Those King Arthur Flubs were funny!

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting and just so adorable......Happy Easter!