Honored Contributor

Curtis stone fans...great TS value HSN

Wow!!!! I'm tempted because this is a great price considering what I paid for 6 piece set, fry pans & open stock pieces.

All the cookware of his I've had for several years is still non-stick and in perfect condition (I hand wash and use bamboo/silicone utensils).

If I could justify buying it I would!!!  Then again, I like the handles on the pans -- pretty soon I'll be "talking myself into them". 😉😉Comes in lots of colors but slate blue is my color 

DF77BB23-BC91-4955-B67D-DCAE5AAE5FD3.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

Re: Curtis stone fans...great TS value HSN

@homedecor1  Nice !

Esteemed Contributor

Like you, I cannot justify buying anymore cookware, but this set is gorgeous, and I LOVE the extra large handles😍! As hard as I try not to, I usually end up buying a gadget or two when he visits.😁

The kinetic thermometer has been CALLING my name for a while now, and I am trying so hard not to ANSWER it😂.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1  Question. Do you get a nice browning or carmelization on your meats with the Curtis Stone pans?

Respected Contributor

I'ma diehard CS fan and use only his pans and my old Le Creuset.

One thing to be aware of is that some of these pieces are SMALL. Here are the stats:

6" Frypan:Approx. 1.45"H x 6.5" Diameter; buffet handles 3.7" x 1.7"
8" Frypan:Approx. 1.75"H x 8.25" Diameter; buffet handles 3.7" x 1.7"
10" Frypan:Approx. 1.9"H x 10.5" Diameter; buffet handles 3.7" x 1.7"
12" Frypan:Approx. 2"H x 12.2" Diameter; buffet handles 3.7" x 1.7"
0.6 qt. Sauce Pan:Approx. 2.15"H x 4.95" Diameter; buffet handles 2.8" x 2"
1.5 qt. Sauce Pan:Approx. 3.2"H x 6.75" Diameter; buffet handles 3.7" x 1.7"
2 qt. Sauce Pan:Approx. 3.35"H x 7.5" Diameter; buffet handles 3.7" x 1.7"
2.8 qt. Sauce Pan:Approx. 3.7"H x 8.3" Diameter; buffet handles 3.7" x 1.7"
4.8 qt. Stockpot:Approx. 4.5"H x 10" Diameter; buffet handles 3.7" x 1.7"
Universal Steamer:Approx. 3.5"H x 8.125" Diameter; buffet handles 3.7" x 1.7"

I personally would never wind up using either the smallest skillet or saucepan. But if you would, this is great. The fact that the pans nest is a plus if space is tight.

Honored Contributor

this TS was the one I bought a couple years ago when it was the TS but I paid $10-$20 less for my set. It is the best ever!!!! Everything nests together, except the lids. Still looks new and I got rid of the old stuff with the nasty black nonstick in it. I use these pans evveryday for every meal, even the steamer I use often.  LOVE IT!!!!  Got mine in the grey. I prefer these handles over the stick handles--such a waste of space on the stove top and storing them.

Honored Contributor

@webbgarner1---absolutely----in fact I turn the heat down when using these pans as a high heat is not neccessary. And the clean up is fabulous. I usually hand wash them as it takes a minute or two only.

Honored Contributor

I don't think they are too small at all. a nice depth to the pots and I use the small fry pan all the time----

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought one of his pans and my husband raved about it. So I bought 2 more Curtis Stone pans. And ended up paying about 1/2 of what the TS cost. 

PS - The pans did not come with lids.

Honored Contributor

oh how i wish i had not seen this.....Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein