Honored Contributor

I read so much about the Curtis Stone line, I gave it a try.  I use my countertop oven almost daily, so I ordered his Mini Bakeware set . It consists of a cookie sheet, rectangular pan, and a square. The size is perfect and they are really attractive in kind of a dark red shade. I'm really happy with this purchase.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

You really need to try his frying pans, they are even better than the bakeware. I have those 3 pans you bought and they are the perfect size but make sure you clean them good they can get dark spots.

Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

You really need to try his frying pans, they are even better than the bakeware. I have those 3 pans you bought and they are the perfect size but make sure you clean them good they can get dark spots.

@luvmyteddy4 , Thanks for the tip.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I love his cookware!   I usually end up washing my frying pan and putting it right back on the stove.   Nice quality for sure.  I keep trying other things too like the silicone untensils and the drying rack/trivet thing.  Great stuff.

Valued Contributor

I love that drying rack/trivet !! I have two of them.  I also have one of his frying pans with two handles.  I bought one for my sister too.  We both love it.