Esteemed Contributor

@susan in California wrote:

I agree, I really like his DuraPan.  I purchased three last Dec when they were a TS

and gave one to each of my sons and families.  We all use them a lot. 

We have the one that is large and somewhat flat with a lid.  It has its own name, but

can't remember....

I use it for so many dishes.  One of my daughter-in-laws just recently told me how often she uses her pan and loves it too.

* multi-purpose pan

~~~~~~~~~~,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,@Susan in California

HELLO!  The large CS flat with a lid, would that BE called the Every Day pan...more like a large skillet/ with glass lid and 2 handles on each side? 

If so, I use that more than any other one. 

I am hoping that he comes out with smaller to medium sizes soup pans that are very deep. ALSO,  W A I T I N G for the 8 qt deep chili/soup pan when making anything homemade. I have the 6qt.,but an eight quart makes a huge difference for me....and believe me,cooking is my least favorites of anything ..KITCHEN ..visiting.

NAES

Respected Contributor

Re: Curtis Stone products

[ Edited ]

@esmerelda wrote:

Another of his products that I LOVE is the avocado slice and mash tool.  It makes having avocados so easy!  Watch the demo if you can.  It sold me and I tell everyone about it!

I ordered it today!  Cant wait to get it.  I also have the lid holder that I use mostly to hold my ipad when reading a recipe while cooking.   It is very sturdy.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@esmerelda wrote:

Another of his products that I LOVE is the avocado slice and mash tool.  It makes having avocados so easy!  Watch the demo if you can.  It sold me and I tell everyone about it!

I ordered it today!  Cant wait to get it.  I also have the lid holder that I use mostly to hold my ipad when reading a recipe while cooking.   It is very sturdy.

@ShawnieCongrats!  I think you'll love it! 

Ordered my second lid holder today...got blue.  When I ordered before all that was available was (boring) white.  I love the lid holder for holding lids, but once the blue one is here I'll be using the white one as you do yours. 

I also ordered the trivet/drying rack.  I wasn't aware of it before seeing it last night.  It looks really versatile!

Keepin' it real.
Regular Contributor

The ones on Walmart.com say that they are remanufactured!

Frequent Contributor

I purchased one of his first BOGO free frying pans with lids included. Loved them so much, I then purchased a large set when he ran a TSV. I was skeptical at first, but they cook and clean so well. No oil or fat needed and nothing sticks. Of course, if the heat being used is too high, anything will burn. What impressed me the most is how durable they are, but still lightweight. I have rheumatoid arthritis disease, but still cook and bake most days. The cookware isn't too heavy for my hands. Also, it's a breeze washing by hand. No need to put in a dishwasher. 

Honored Contributor

So thrilled that the TS I ordered over the weekend is arriving today and I'm on the West Coast.  Much faster than QVC orders.    Re: the Curtis Stone drying rack--I have a similar one from Amazon and I really get a lot of use from it.  When not in use it folds away easily.  I like it for drying L n L and other items I wash by hand.   (I do put some L n L in dishwasher, but sometimes they don't come out really dry.)

Super Contributor

noodleann wrote:

Well, I got burned with GreenPan, so I'm very wary of trying anything like it, and won't buy stuff that has a temp ceiling of under 500 degrees (that cookware is 390). But I could look at that hunka hunka burning love do his presentation all day. 

@noodleann ;-)  Sooooo funny!!  I saw bits and pieces of his recent shows, but could have watched every minute, if I had time.  Thanks for the laughs, @noodleann ! :-)

Esteemed Contributor

@DaysdeeHappy for you.  My lid holder will be here today, my TS hasn't shipped yet, and the trivet/rack is on extended delivery. Woman Sad

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

@DaysdeeHappy for you.  My lid holder will be here today, my TS hasn't shipped yet, and the trivet/rack is on extended delivery. Woman Sad

Thanks.  The set arrived and it's all washed and ready to try out tonight.  It looks great.

Contributor

Re: Curtis Stone products

[ Edited ]

I ordered the coffee/spice grinder. It is so smart to have a stainless steel cup.  Mine is plastic so I can only use it for coffee, when so many times I wished I could also grind spices.  Well, now I can!! It will be delivered tomorrow.  I also wanted the olive oil decanter with the infuser for herbs, but I guess it sold out even though I ordered it at the same time as the grinder.