Trusted Contributor

If I didn't already have an air fryer oven (or 2), I would have bought his. I did get some of the mini baking pans. I thought I already had them, but they were regular sized. So, I got the baking set and the loaf pans. I was surprised to see them eating food and not wearing gloves. He kind of sounds like he has a cold, but he gets congested often. I imagine he was already in the US and that he did not fly over from Australia!

Valued Contributor

Re: Curtis Stone on HSN

[ Edited ]

Rats! Three things I want but my apartment office is holding packages, so unless it fits in a parcel locker or is left on my doorstep, I won't buy anything right now. 

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I saw Bobbi Ray put a french fry in her mouth ! that was her supper.

Bobby is usually in his lap so I was happy to see her a tiny bit further away...

Honored Contributor

Re: Curtis Stone on HSN

[ Edited ]

LOL Really ? must have missed that. Q and HSN have a TSV and I can't stand it , that's all they push all day long, all night long and the next day long. I just turn it off. They get on a tear and don't let up. I need no more then 2 presentations to determine if an item is for me I don't need to see it 15 times.

Honored Contributor

Once again I am a day late and a dollar short.

My husband was cooking pancakes in the Curtis Stone small fry pan I bought. I bought it because so many people seemed pleased with Curtis Stone's cookware. And we go through small fry pans frequently because we end up frying hamburgers, chicken, chicken livers and hot dogs for the dog in hopes that he will eat. 

My husband was so impressed with the Curtis Stone pan that he wants to throw out all our other fry pans and buy Curtis Stone's. 

I can't believe how excited he is with a fry pan. And also can't believe I am going to donate our other fry pans.