Valued Contributor

He is coming back to HSN this weekend Dec. 14-15 with a few appearances scheduled on Friday the 13th as well.  I wonder what things new he will bring.  I like to watch his cooking demonstrations even if I don't buy anything new.

Honored Contributor

TY @giddy up  for posting.  I want to gift his cookware but pricing high -- hopefully they will have specials this weekend!

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you..... 

@giddy up -

I thought I had read what you mentioned.I do not watch TV, so the hit or miss I find most of the time would be if HSN emails. I was so impressed with his 1st fry (deep pan), I signed in for dated appearances. I have all 3 sets of his larger 5- 13 pieces.

I am gifting some to my family.

Now,  have two of the roasters that are used once a week. Comical to Woman Surprised me, since I can admit to not being ..even.. near~~

being a chef, but his cookware is superior, better than my former older brand names.

What little I do, cooking is a breeze with very little effort for clean up.

I did write a letter to his [right hand] manager, asking if there would be any smaller pots being sold alone w/o the set. (?)  If so, that would not be until possibly the spring of 2020. If so. 

@PamfromCT , hope you may be able to watch, also there's 'mail' from my last, to you: Monday. Smiley Happy

Wonky IT here lately. I don't believe you may have seen it. Under Mom thread. 

Esteemed Contributor

Curtis Stone is one of my favorite TV chefs. I have never been disappointed in anything I've purchased from his line. I like the unique designs of his kitchen gadgets, especially the lid holder. It's a very attractive way of keeping counters clean while cooking, and I'm always asked about where I purchased it.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

Love his show. Enjoy just having someone spend  time cooking without any silly nonsense.

Honored Contributor

My favorite shopping channel shows to watch!  I love to watch him cook!  Have gifted several of his items.  Love the quality.  Use some of his cookware myself.  Thanks for the heads-up about upcoming shows!

Valued Contributor

Re: Curtis Stone on HSN

[ Edited ]

I bought his large roll up drying/trivet to lay across my kitchen sink and two of the small ones for the bottom of my sink, I love them and don't know how I lived without them in my kitchen, I highly recommend!  Anyone that has seen mine order them immediately, although, colors sellout fast, I have the turquoise.  I never put them away, they give me extra counter space and is so useful.  Pricey, but, very well made!  I also have his Cloche and use it daily to keep a food warm.

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Esteemed Contributor

@Chicagoan wrote:

I bought his large roll up drying/trivet to lay across my kitchen sink and two of the small ones for the bottom of my sink, I love them and don't know how I lived without them in my kitchen, I highly recommend!  Anyone that has seen mine order them immediately, although, colors sellout fast, I have the turquoise.  I never put them away, they give me extra counter space and is so useful.  Pricey, but, very well made!  I also have his Cloche and use it daily to keep a food warm.

HELLO, 

@Chicagoan  Woman Happy

Trivets:    I have (3)- lg & (1) sm. -

Adore my new glass top surface range; 

Trivets:    ~   ''I have the smaller one over the one burner w/double ply paper towels--- using that as a catch me all for larger dripping utensils...love the trivets for drying; one other for counter top to transfer the 8qt &10 qt. pot (or smaller) for a non scorching counting".

So easy to clean under running warm water.  I have everything but the electric grill.  5 Stars for Curtis Stone's cookware!!

My trivets remains there (on stove & kitchen counter) all of the time. The Cloche is so ingenious, keeping everything >>> right from the oven  *HOT.  Prefer the Cloche rather than the built in wide warmer on range. 

Trusted Contributor

Usually most of the new items have been posted on the day Curtis Stone arrives.  Not much new so far for this trip...a set of 2 mugs, a set of 2 suction bottom mixing bowls, bacon wrapped shrimp, a universal lid, wooden salad utensils and a set of 2 mini-bakers.  Several older items have been brought back but in fewer colors - 10" Dura pan w/lid, a griddle.  They are offering free freight and 6 monthly payments, but there is nothing of interest to me this trip.  I hope you all find some treasures in this mix.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Honored Contributor

I just ordered his cloche cover to keep stuff warm .

free shp.