Valued Contributor

Re: Curtis Stone on HSN today - TSV (12/1)

WAY overpriced. I bought a Calphalon (much better quality) set similar to his for $40.

Super Contributor

thanks so much for the info, CAN*t WAIT TO GET IT!

Respected Contributor

Love Curtis Stone cookware.  I bought 2 of the roasting pans. One as a gift for my B-I-L and his wife and one for my husband.  I have purchased other C.S. pieces years ago and they have held up fine. No nicks,  scratches, peeling. They are workhorse cookware at a great price and nothing sticks. I can reccomend Curtis's cookware whole heartedly.  I'm bummed though. I was thinking about getting his roll up trivet/dryer mat. By the time I finally went back to order one, they were sold out.  Ahhh, she who hesitates is lost.

Honored Contributor

@Rockycoast They may have the Curtis Stone trivet at Amazon.  I bought one from Amazon (don't know brand) and later bought the Curtis Stone trivet.  Don't see much difference except Curtis says you can put a hot dish on his and the other brand didn't state that.  

Respected Contributor

@Daysdee  Thanks for the suggestion Daysdee.  I did go to Amazon. The price was higher then HSN. The HSN price was $15.95   I can wait til Curtis comes back.  I will have to be faster next time with ordering! Thanks.