Honored Contributor

Curtis. Stone on HSN -- Good TS Today

I think I use the shallow version of this pan at least 3x's a week.

I like this one because it's deeper ... good price too🙂

I did notice the prices have really spiked vs. when I bought my CS products year’s ago. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Curtis. Stone on HSN -- Good TS Today

I love his pans!   I always use them over and over again.  Half the time I wash them and put them right back on the stove for the next nights dinner.   His line is really good quality.

Super Contributor

I ordered the classic blue .

Honored Contributor

ANY day Curtis is on TV is a good day!!! Woman Very Happy Altho will pass on this TS but think it is a very good deal---my dahling----Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I'm excited about this.  I've heard great things about CS cookware.  I purchased the TS in grey.  I love how deep it is, and the lid is great for self-basting. 

Respected Contributor

I have so many of his pans, although I love it I don't need it.

Respected Contributor

@Infinite Mom 47 wrote:

I ordered the classic blue .

@Infinite Mom 47   So did I.  Love his cookware. 

Trusted Contributor

This looks like a pan that was a TS a year or so ago, but it came with the grill pan lid. It probably cost a little bit more, but I use that pan several times a week. Great size, nonstick still looks new, looks high end in the gray. Love the size because I can use it to make stir fry, chicken cacciatore, etc. with room to make enough for leftovers for lunch. I almost bought this, but I don't really need another pan yet. This type of lid is new for him, but the little nubs look good for basting. 

Respected Contributor

red one, for me. i'm looking forward to getting it.

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

This looks like a pan that was a TS a year or so ago, but it came with the grill pan lid. It probably cost a little bit more, but I use that pan several times a week. Great size, nonstick still looks new, looks high end in the gray. Love the size because I can use it to make stir fry, chicken cacciatore, etc. with room to make enough for leftovers for lunch. I almost bought this, but I don't really need another pan yet. This type of lid is new for him, but the little nubs look good for basting. 

@pinkmochi 

I think your right about previous configuration because when I ordered today's TS the estimated delivery was 9/6/20🤷‍♀️.  I thought it was strange...maybe they had so many left reconfigured it to have a lid.

I'm looking forward to that feature!