Respected Contributor

Re: Curtis Stone coming to HSN this weekend

I purchased a set, do like that his pans can be used at high temperature in oven. Will probably use to roast vegetables as soon as it cools off outside. Also purchased one of the 8” skillets. Already own one and use it a lot so with their 20% weekend coupon think I got a good deal. (Coupon code on home page of app. Believe it is available all weekend but cannot be used on TS).
Trusted Contributor

I enjoy watching him and his cooking - it all seems so easy. I have MANY of his pans and  other gadgets, like his sous vide stick and chop chop. I was tempted to buy the TS, but I have other grill pans, so I don't really need it. So far, I have been restrained, although I did buy the cloche lid/top. 

Speaking of his sous vide stick, if I didn't have that, I MIGHT have had to get tomorrow's Instant Pot, especially since it is at such a good price. I have an Instant Pot already, so I am hoping to stay strong (this is coming from someone who has almost a warehouse of appliances, as back-ups! I must have at least 5 pressure cookers in different sizes and shapes that are still brand new!) But, I will watch the demos and see what else I can make with the toys that I have.

Trusted Contributor

Zzzzz.............

Honored Contributor

I wish I "needed" the TS.  I love his pans, but I have a similar item in round from a previous TS from Curtis Stone.  I think I would like this set better, but will just have to pass.  I cook so much in my air fryer now I don't need this.  Maybe if this set was smaller I would go for it anyway.  (Just cook for one.)  It looks really good to me.  I would bake in the griddle-style pan.