Trusted Contributor

Curtis Stone coming to HSN this weekend

So far, it looks like it is all repeats - nothing new listed - I hope they have a few last minute additions that are new and usable (and NOT food).  I really like his products, but I saved a bunch of money over his last 3 visits because there has not been much that is new.  Also, they have spent the last few visits really pushing his food, and that is the stuff that has the lowest ratings.  Curtis...stick to what sells best at HSN and save the food for your restaurants.  Hope all you CS fans find better treasures than I am finding this trip.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Respected Contributor

Re: Curtis Stone coming to HSN this weekend

I enjoy his show at least he never has to stop his presentation to sell a vacuum cleaner like itkwd.

Honored Contributor

I don't need anything I love everything I've bought from Curtis.  I watch as he is a great chef, cooks easy yummy food & enjoy watching him.

IMO his products are great! Hope for others he brings something new --

Trusted Contributor

I just have to say, last year for Christmas, I tried his prime rib, best ever.  Grass feed, bone in.  Not cheap though...

Honored Contributor

I love his shows!  Love to watch him cook!  Love his products, though I've never tried his food products. He's the best!  I much prefer his shows to ITKWD, since they stick to the product line being featured.

Honored Contributor

! like him too but not looking for anymore cookware--got his last set a few months ago that I LOVE and never buy food online so that won't tempt me. 

Honored Contributor

I love all the cooking products I have from his line.  Not interested in food items.  I enjoy his presentations.  Wish he would make a nice air fryer.

Respected Contributor

11” Square grill and griddle is the TS. It’s available now for pre sale $49.95.
Valued Contributor

i was just about to order the 2 pan tsv, then saw the bottom on air, and did not see the induction plate. i thought all of his pots and pans were now induction. i was wrong.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love Curtis Stone and his products. I just ordered the set two

TSV pans and a set of the 10” and 12” frying pans. 

My husband ruined the finish on the two frying pans of his as he likes to cut through food with a knife that he has in the pan. He said he did it and was sorry. He has already been told that if he would like to keep his hands he better put the knives aside when cooking. Ha!  He agreed. He knew I was kidding.

Curtis non stick is amazing and other than cutting into the pan non stick these are the best ever.

Also it is only a $5.00 shipping total charge between all that you buy of his today. Good deal as the pans are heavy in the sets.