Honored Contributor

Monday, June 24.  It says "Summer Grilling" so I'm just guessing it may be his burgers or steaks or an indoor grill.   Not of interest to me, but I'll be watching in case he has some items I may like.  I love to watch his shows.  All my cookware is Curtis Stone now.

Respected Contributor

HSN is showing a Today's Special presale for 12 5oz Australian grass fed beef burgers for $59.95. 

https://www.hsn.com/products/curtis-stone-12-pack-5oz-australian-grass-fed-beef-burg/9133694

Honored Contributor

As much as I love him and his products I don't buy food off tv or celebrities.

I may tune in for a peak but nothing else!

I just replaced my CS frypans (he never offered single purchase) with Wolfgang Puck TS pans.  Oh my they are SS and heavy but nice quality😊.  (I think they may have better nonstick interior than my CS pan when new).

Respected Contributor

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

HSN is showing a Today's Special presale for 12 5oz Australian grass fed beef burgers for $59.95. 

https://www.hsn.com/products/curtis-stone-12-pack-5oz-australian-grass-fed-beef-burg/9133694

that adds up to $5 per burger. hope it's at least a free ship. 

too rich for my blood, for a premade burger.

Honored Contributor

I bought his last TS a few weeks ago--the cookware set, that I LOVE !!!!!!! Not interested in overpriced food tho. 

Respected Contributor

I think highly of Curtis Stone cookware and have many pieces.

That said, I am more than able to get delicious foods locally, without needing TV shopping channels -  

JMO But All the shipping packaging and coolers are so wasteful environmently -  

Honored Contributor

$16.00 a lb. for hamburgers?  I can get some mighty fine steaks for much less than that.  

Honored Contributor

Not interested in food from TV either.  Made a delicious burger last night in my air fryer.  Meat was from local store.

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

As much as I love him and his products I don't buy food off tv or celebrities.

I may tune in for a peak but nothing else!

I just replaced my CS frypans (he never offered single purchase) with Wolfgang Puck TS pans.  Oh my they are SS and heavy but nice quality😊.  (I think they may have better nonstick interior than my CS pan when new).

@homedecor1  Smart decision!  I have some WP cookware and it is great quality and I love his SS.  Do not have any non-stick cookware from WP, though.