Respected Contributor

Re: Curtis Stone - TS on HSN

I love his items but I wish he would make a few pans that had a stainless steel exterior.  I love the Durapan inside but sometimes, the outside gets stains that are so hard to remove. 

Respected Contributor

@santorini wrote:

I love his items but I wish he would make a few pans that had a stainless steel exterior.  I love the Durapan inside but sometimes, the outside gets stains that are so hard to remove. 

I agree with you, and he did have some with a shiny stainless exterior. Some were marketed under the name of DuraDiamond. One was an 8-quart stockpot that HSN had on clearance for ages. I got one for myself and a couple as gifts. I also have both depths of his 14" multi-purpose pan, which also has a stainless exterior. Last, I have a 3-piece set with stainless exterior, which includes an 11" frying pan plus a 2.5-quart saucepan and 5 -quart stockpot, both with glass lids. The multi-purpose ("everything") pan sometimes reappears on HSN, but the others are no longer available.

Respected Contributor

I was not going to order but I like the deeper pan so I decided to take out the cc and get the 40.00 credit for next month. I will pay off the credit card since I didn't really want a credit card. I think its a win win. 

I can probably sell the 11 inch and use my own 11 inch. I'm excited to get it.

I love the products. 

Honored Contributor

I am slowly thinking about ordering.  I have most of his cookware -- just can't justify but the price is so good it's hard to say no🤷‍♀️🙄