Honored Contributor

Curtis Stone HSN today

[ Edited ]

Love anything I've ordered from his line but the best thing is the cookware.  It's almost 2 years old and still nonstick and my go to (and I have mix of Caphalon, etc).

The big cookware set is on sale $179.95 w/free shipping (527-940).

Just ordered as a housewarming/bridal shower gift I know the recipient will enjoy it!

ps: didn't know HSN offered Q card as payment for those interested🙂

Respected Contributor

I have a lot of CS cookware and swear by it - if you want non-stick this is what you want.

But the CS bakeware is not good at all. It does not have the same non-stick qualities as the cookware.

And I was very disappointed with the mini multi-cooker that I got a few months ago. It just plain stopped working after a couple of uses and it was too late to return. It went into the trash.  Back to my dependable Dash min-rice cooker = perfect rice every time.

Honored Contributor

@froggy 

I do not have any of the bakeware pieces as I love my USA pans bought years ago at Bed Bath & Beyond.  

I've seen many complaints on here about the bakeware.  

Too bad about the rice cooker sounds like the KA full size food processor I bought years ago from Q which died in 18 months☹️☹️.  (I replaced it with a Cuisinart which is a workhorse in my kitchen).

Makes one wonder if the "quality control" after things become well known goes out the window! 🤷‍♀️

@froggy wrote:

I have a lot of CS cookware and swear by it - if you want non-stick this is what you want.

But the CS bakeware is not good at all. It does not have the same non-stick qualities as the cookware.

And I was very disappointed with the mini multi-cooker that I got a few months ago. It just plain stopped working after a couple of uses and it was too late to return. It went into the trash.  Back to my dependable Dash min-rice cooker = perfect rice every time.

Valued Contributor

I haven't tried his Bakeware, but I LOVE his Cookware! ♥

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I too was disappointed in the bakeware.  I bought a set of 2 bakesheets and boy were they heavy!  First time I used one at normal oven temp 350 the sheet warped and bent.  Even after cooling it still remained bent.  Too heavy to ship so it ended up in the trash, the other I donated.  I really want to try a small fry pan or a small set for one, but he only has bigger sets that I will not invest until I can try before I buy.  I even emailed and wrote the company of his to please have sets that are smaller for one person or sell some separately, never got a response, nothing.  So big NO on CS.  I am happy with Cook's Essentials.  JMO

Esteemed Contributor

I must have received a special batch of the CS bakeware because mine has been superb! I have the mini loaf pans and the set of smaller baking sheets. I love them and haven't had a bit of trouble with them. And yes, I use them frequently and they are just as good now as they were when I received them last year.

Esteemed Contributor

I also own CS bakeware and have not had any issues at all with them.  I love his cookware (Dura-Pan) and use it all the time.  And that jug sauce pan with lid is so useful, best invention sinced sliced bread.......fits perfectly on that "little" burner on the stove!

Honored Contributor

@northiie57 wrote:

I too was disappointed in the bakeware.  I bought a set of 2 bakesheets and boy were they heavy!  First time I used one at normal oven temp 350 the sheet warped and bent.  Even after cooling it still remained bent.  Too heavy to ship so it ended up in the trash, the other I donated.  I really want to try a small fry pan or a small set for one, but he only has bigger sets that I will not invest until I can try before I buy.  I even emailed and wrote the company of his to please have sets that are smaller for one person or sell some separately, never got a response, nothing.  So big NO on CS.  I am happy with Cook's Essentials.  JMO

Sorry that you didn't see earlier items on HSN by Curtis Stone. They had a small fry pan for $9.99. I ordered it just to try. Was so please with the pan and went back and ordered a 3 pan set .

We ended up