Respected Contributor

Curtis Stone Cookware

[ Edited ]

I received CS cookware that was HSN's Today Special last week, and I am impressed.  It's really quite nice and fantastic to cook with and clean-up is so easy.

Also impressed with shopping with HSN. Delivery was set for later this week, but arrived Saturday.  It was acknowledged when  ordered, and when it was shipped, tracking info was provided. Plenty of free shipping, too. 

Respected Contributor

I'm happy with a few pieces I have too. Glad you're liking them.

Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker   I saw Curtis use and talk about that set of two 9" skillets with lids with silicon handles. These loook so nice he 'talked' me into the set of black. I took the box to store on my 3rd floor because I thought it was a very cool tall slender christmas tree hsn was selling. No!!!  It's me set of pans. I'm getting ready to unpack them and will use for breakfast a little late this morning. Can't wait to try these.

Really cannot wait for my new tree too!

Respected Contributor

Re: Curtis Stone Cookware

[ Edited ]

I bought a set of CS cookware about 5 years ago. I got a TS fantastic price $119. which included more pieces then are offered today. It  included that jug pot, that I use constantly. I haven't seen it included in the sets, and only offered as a separate purchase. The set looks brand new, a joy to use.  I also bought 2 extra large Dura Pans. One looks like it's been through the mill. I can't even see the marbled inside. It didn't peel off, it just became "seasoned" I guess. It still cooks fine, so I won't complain. Just an FYI. I wasn't really caring for that pan, but I have been more attentive caring for my set and 5 years later, it's still looking good. So if you care about appearance... take care of it.

Esteemed Contributor

@KBEANS  Is that jug pot the best thing since sliced bread or what?!   I use mine all the time and I love it.  I recently purchased the larger one and just used both of them last night.  I have them in red.  I have other products too of his and have been happy with all of my purchases.

Honored Contributor

I got rid of all the nasty black non stick from the Q and bought a CS set a few years ago --the ones with the buffet handles on both sides that stack together---and I LOVE them!!! 

Valued Contributor

I got a new set in black that came out before his latest TSV. My set is 

Curtis Stone Dura-Pan Nonstick 10-piece Chef's Cookware Set
Curtis Stone Dura-Pan Nonstick 10-piece Chef's Cookware Set
ITEM 527-940
$199.00
FREE SHIPPING
Black
I got $20.00 of thatday too so mine was $179.00! I had aset of his two large skillets that I bought maybe 10 years ago. My husband had cut meat in them!!! When I got this set I told him not to ever do that again! So far we love them. Clean up is a breeze! Can't beat HSN for coupons & free S & H! Exchanges are a breeze on their site too!
Respected Contributor

Re: Curtis Stone Cookware

[ Edited ]

@LindaSal 

Wow, Thanks for telling me there's a larger one. I'm going to check it out right now. I have not been disappointed with any of the CS kitchen purchases. I did 2 live testimonials on HSN, because I love the line so much. I also tried the meat and was not happy at all. No testimonial there 😂 but I did write a review.

Esteemed Contributor

@KBEANS  The item # on HSN is  582-143 

Esteemed Contributor

At the recommendation from many of you on this forum, I started buying pieces of CS this year. I think it's just the best cookware I've ever purchased because it cooks everything so well and is a breeze to clean. My favorite pieces so far are the Omelet pan, although I also use it for so many other things, and the set of 3 small baking pans - perfect for baking when a large pan isn't needed (a few biscuits/rolls, mini pizzas, etc) for just the 2 of us.