Trusted Contributor

Re: Could You Please Help Me with Recipes for Le Creuset 3 1/2 QT. Buffet Casserole TSV That I Bough

@ECBG absolutely! And I borrow cookbooks from the library, too!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Could You Please Help Me with Recipes for Le Creuset 3 1/2 QT. Buffet Casserole TSV That I Bough

@mimomof4 I actually cleared a waist height spot in my cupboard to put the pan in when it arrives. That way it'll be easy to lift and easy to see since the cupboard has glass doors. I know what you mean about retiring old pots and pans. The place to which I donate items always welcomes kitchen things. They receive too many clothes and not enough usable kitchen items. Happy cooking to you!

Honored Contributor

I grew up using cast iron fry pan and cast iron stock pot and roaster so the difference here is that it is prettier than what I used which, like others have said, make it stove-to-table  entertaining beautiful.

Honored Contributor

I made a deep-dish sausage pizza last night. I usually make a thin crust pizza on a stone, but I wanted to try it in my new pan. We were very pleased with the results.

IMG_4339.JPG

~ house cat ~