Contributor
I love the potstickers from QVC and order them often. But I hate throwing out foam coolers. How are the Costco brand? It's two hour drive so we rarely go. But shouldI add them to my list? How about their lasagna? Any other suggestions for this type of thing? Thanks I advance!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Check out the potsticker thread that's already here. I saw at least one poster state that she gets them and likes them very much.

Valued Contributor

They are wonderful!

Super Contributor
I get them from Costco, and they are wonderful. I've never purchased the ones offered from the Q, so have no base to compare which are better. But I don't care how good the ones from the Q are, I would never pay that much money for them to be shipped to my home, so the ones from Costco are just fine for me. If the Q ever worked out pricing so that the total cost, including tax and shipping, equaled the total cost from Costco then maybe I will try them.
Honored Contributor

They're good and reasonably priced, unlike the ones on QVC which are just insanely over priced.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

The outside noodle part of the Ling Ling potstickers is a little thicker than I like. Sometimes Costco has other brands and I always try them!!

I love the potstickers from Trader Joes. Yum! Not as inexpensive as the big bag of Ling Ling from Costco, but still a lot more reasonable than buying them from QVC.

Frequent Contributor

We just had them last night! They also have a Costco coupon right now. Great deal!

They're delish!

We get them with Costco's "Orange Chicken"(also has in-store coupon right now) and serve them with a side of rice.

That was our dinner last night, and everyone LOVED them.

PS-The Trader Joe's "Orange Chicken" is gross. Every time, they're gross.

Contributor
Thank you all! Adding them to my list for next week. And the Orange Chicken too! And to think I'm saving money too! Can't do better than that.
Honored Contributor

You get a huge bag with probably 75 stickers in it for about 13 bucks. They also have an organic potsticker. They are the best I have ever had. Call and ask if they have them. I went in last week and they were out. They had egg rolls instead. They carry them all the time, but they do run out now and then for a week or two! I think they are chicken/veggie pot stickers. They are also large stickers. The organic is slightly smaller, but equally delicious.

BYW, the orange chicken is the best I have had. Better than trader Joe's by far. It is white meat chicken. It is cut in larger pieces. What I like is it is not all crust like so many orange chicken dishes. The sauce is perfect too. You add it to taste after the chicken is cooked

You may want to try the gyoza when Costco has it

Honored Contributor

If you can't get to Costco try LING LING brand. It has a cute little Panda by the brand name. They are sold in most good grocery stores. You get a bag with about 30 for about 7 dollars. Just try them. The directions are excellent, and the taste is perfect! They are the brand Costco carries, if I remember. It is just that I think when Costco sells them they get bigger product, more to the bag for less money. Paying 75 cents a pot sticker on the Q is quite a lot. Shipping them frozen is quite expensive so I understand the cost. It is just you are not paying for the pot stickers, because they are cheap. You are paying for the special shipping.