Honored Contributor

Re: Copper chef all has only a 60 day warranty

Was going to buy but I noticed it's sold out

Oh darn

Honored Contributor

I really like Eric and love to watch his presentations.

I was wanting some Copper Chef....until I saw some pieces at TJ Maxx. I couldn't believe how thin it was. Looked much nicer on TV.

I'm assuming there aren't different grades of this product and it is all the same thickness. If so, seeing it in person made me realize I wasn't really interested any more!

Esteemed Contributor

I have the big pan, the 9 inch round fry pan and the square pan, and have had them for a few months now and use them alot.  I like that they are thinner and not so heavy.  I got mine from Amazon. 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Bobb Why do you say it's garbage?  Do you have any pans, any at all?  You sound very bitter about copper chef for some reason.

Frankly, I never even noticed the warranty.  I know that I've had mine, several pieces, for over a year and it looks and cooks today just as wonderfully as it did when I started using them.  So much for 60 days.

i use mine quite a lot......have two of the single long handled versions in different sizes AND the double handled one in the smaller size.  i have had mine for about a year or so now and it is holding up very well.

beware of of some of the OTHER "copper" cookware that you see because i have seen a few and the name is NOT "copper chef."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I have had a set for about two months now and I love it. I bought an 8" skillet about 5 months ago from Walmart just to see if I liked it , then purchased the QVC special that shipped free. It cooks great and cleans so easily.

I have seen a lot of reviews of Red Copper and wannabes that express disappointment.

Trusted Contributor

I heard Eric say on Sunday during one of his MANY presentations that it has a lifetime warrantee and if anything happens to it, they would replace it free.  Did anyone else hear him say that? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@WORKING GAL wrote:

I heard Eric say on Sunday during one of his MANY presentations that it has a lifetime warrantee and if anything happens to it, they would replace it free.  Did anyone else hear him say that? 

@WORKING GAL you are correct!

QVC isn't doing itself any favors.  Their website is wrong.  Copper Chef does not have a 60-day warranty, they have a 60-day money back guarantee, as stated on the Copper Chef website. If you want to return your purchase for any reason within 60 days, Copper Chef will refund your money (less the s/h fees).  But again, that is buying it from the Copper Chef website.  

Copper Chef, in fact, has a lifetime limited warranty, exactly like the brands Le Creuset, All Clad, and Cook's Essential -- same lifetime limited warranty.

QVC just copied the Copper Chef information incorrectly onto the QVC website.  

By the way, I don't think QVC honors Copper Chef's 60-day money back guarantee.  QVC purchases are still 30 days for a return.

@Cindy-QVC or any of the Mods, can you help get the word to your IT dept. that the Copper Chef information regarding the warranty is incorrect?

Respected Contributor

I have owned lots and lots of cookware..including Calphalon and Le Creuset..I am almost embarrassed to say how much I like my Copper Chef pan...Iuse it more than just about anything else these days..Have ownedit over a year and it is still going strong!