Occasional Contributor

Copper chef all has only a 60 day warranty

All this copper chef stuff has a 60-day Limited Manufacturer's Warranty! 60 day! 

This is the biggest scam! This is such garbage they can only offer a 60 day! 

Even the cheapest Cook's Essentials has a Lifetime. QVC does not care what they sell.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Copper chef all has only a 60 day warranty

I bought a pan set quite a few years ago lifetime warrenty from QVC they wouldn't  stand behind there warrenty I'm very careful what I buy

Honored Contributor

@Bobb I am loving the pans that I own...hopefully they last.I love that they withstand high heat because I am a huge oven fryer and need to cook at hot temps.

Respected Contributor

I saw lots of it at Walmart today. 

Respected Contributor

That;s all it need...in 60 days Eric Theiss will be hawking something NEW and DIFFERENT and EXCITING and the Kopper Kraaap will be but a flaky burned memory!!!!

Maybe a sweater made with copper threads, 6" of lace cut in a sharktooth hem, and a thumbhole?!?!?!!?

Eric Theiss could see ice to an eskimo!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Othereeeen Eric has a very warm smile and his face just lights up.I want to buy from him .....just love that guy.

Honored Contributor

@Bobb Why do you say it's garbage?  Do you have any pans, any at all?  You sound very bitter about copper chef for some reason.

Frankly, I never even noticed the warranty.  I know that I've had mine, several pieces, for over a year and it looks and cooks today just as wonderfully as it did when I started using them.  So much for 60 days.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't have any pieces of this cookware.......but that is not a very good warranty................that in itself would deter me....

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Othereeeen Eric has a very warm smile and his face just lights up.I want to buy from him .....just love that guy.

I would love to see him with a haircut and clean-shaven.  I enjoy his presentations, but don't need such large pans.     (I've seen Copper Chef at Marshall's.)

Honored Contributor

@Mj57 wrote:

I bought a pan set quite a few years ago lifetime warrenty from QVC they wouldn't  stand behind there warrenty I'm very careful what I buy

@Mj57  I have sadly learned that a "warranty means very little."  Even if it says things it will do it doesn't mean they will DO it.  And you won't sue them because you can't afford the time and anguish and they know it.