Respected Contributor

Copper Chef has become such a phenomenon.  It's everywhere and everyone has lots of them.  They are available all over the world and truly unite us.

Perhaps you know  that I am originally from Germany.  Well back during WWI the Russians took lots of German prisoners and condemned them to work in their mines in Siberia.  I recently found out through Ancestry dot com, that one of those soldiers was a cousin of my grandfather.  He was released in the early 30s and decided to remain in Siberia where he got married and settled down.  When I found out about these long lost relatives, I made arrangements to fly over there to get acquainted.

On the way over there I panicked, worrying about the language barrier and when I arrived I met these lovely people I could not understand.  They showed me into their well build cabin and as soon as I walked in, there it was.  Lots of Copper Chef pots and pans.  I looked at the TV and there was Eric demonstrating his ware in Japanese (the hamlet where my relatives live is pretty close to Japan so the TV reception was in Japanese).  

So all of a sudden we all could communicate and discussing these Copper Chef items in different languages, but knowing exactly what the other was talking about.

Copper Chef items not only cook well, but seem to unite people of all backgrounds and nations.

This, of course, is not a true story.  It just popped into my head.

Respected Contributor

I have no idea what happened with this post.  But if anyone actually wants to read it, it starts with the left side and then finishes up on the right.

Have never seen anything like this before.