Respected Contributor

Re: Cool Shredding Tool Offered on GMAdeals

[ Edited ]

I rec'd my Bear Claws in the mail today, that was pretty quick, I wasnt really expecting them so soon. They shipped from Clearfield, UT if anyone is wondering. Thanks again @rochelleS    Smiley Happy

eta~ I just took them out of their packaging, they are very nice, feel really good in the hand. Sharp buggers they are!! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaGal 

Thanks so much for updating us with the arrival of your Bear Claws. I'm glad to hear you're pleased with your purchase. When I spoke with their CS, the rep reiterated how sharp these are. Sounds like a great tool for shredding a variety of meats. Plus feeling good in the hands is important. Better efficiency, yes! Looking forward to receiving mine!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleSMystery Solved.  I am not going crazy.  For 4 days there was notification of a package coming in the mail today.  I had no clue whatever it was.  From a previous post, I didn't think the Bear Paws were ordered by yours truly.  I even checked my Visa account on line.  Nothing there.  Today's mail brought not 1 set, but 2 sets of Bear Paws -- one orange, the other black.  Then it hit me -- maybe I used the other Visa card I use to shop at "unknown" stores.  There it was, my billing for the 2 sets of Claws.  Just tought I'd share that with you!!!

@rochelleSWhat a shock when I got 2 envelopes in the mail today.  I'm assuming because they both had the same tracking number is why the 2 envelopes were received.  Glitch in their system, I suppose.  Checked my Visa -- only charged for 1 set.  

Esteemed Contributor

@coffee drinker 

Glad to hear your Bear Claws arrived and you got the order sorted out!👍 I won't lol or tease because I know how annoying and frustrating it can be not being able and thinking, in your case, an order was placed but not being able to locate the info. Did you order two sets? Interesting, because my bff ordered one set but rec'd two. She only had an email confirmation for one. Mine were delivered today also. I'll go out and grab my mail shortly. I see my extended delivery in the color red has been delivered along with my black. No extra wait time apparently required for that item.

Has anyone else received their Bear Claw orders?

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS   Mine arrived today and they are excellent quality.  I can't wait to use them. 

Thanks again for taking the time to share the great offer with us. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS Boy am I making this order more confusing than it should be.  

I ordered 1 set, received 2 and paid for 1.  Didn't think I ordered any because I always keep a copy of orders and didn't have that copy.  Checked my usual Visa acct and nothing showed.  Apparently, I did order 1 set, but used a different Visa card that showed billing for approx $9.50 -- 1 set plus shipping charges.  Like your BBF and me, maybe you'll get 2 sets for the price of 1. Fingers crossed for you. 

ETA @rochelleS I never got an order confirmation, either which added to my confusion.  Think I've been in "lock-down" too long.  

Esteemed Contributor

Super, @hellodali ! Seems like it was delivery day for a few of us here.

I'm only too happy to share😊. I've picked up some really nice items at great prices over the years. With the exception of a recent purchase, I have been extremely pleased. I'm often a repeat buyer when the vendor cycles around again, or even their retail sites. Great gift opportunities for gifts with these great sales.

My recent purchase from an east coast coffee roaster turned up short. Each of the four bags were not a pound each, as advertised. Also each bag was not heat/vacuum sealed properly. I can squeeze the air out and blow it back in. No Bueno for gifting or properly storing freshly roasted beans. I knew right away these bags were "short" and weighed and photographed each on the digital scale in the Kroger deli. We'll see what happens next...  

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered two sets of Bear Claws and ended up receiving three. I don't know how or why...???

Respected Contributor

You deserve the extra one for being such a nice person and telling so many of us about the great deal. 

I know they don't know it was you, but I bet if they did, you would have gotten five!

Good things happen to good people.