Frequent Contributor

Cooks Kitchen 10 seasons cookbook

Hiya!  Im curious about this cookbook.. there are literally 0 reviews for it in the shopping section, even tho 22 k of them sold out...  O.o 

I would like to know, if any that post here, have it, and, what they think about it? - more specifically, if anyone can answer the question if its new recipies that arent in the other 9 books, or, is it the other 9 books, combined with season 10? - I think I just confused myself with that question.. lol...

Anyhow,.. if you have any recommendations, about this particular cookbook,.. I would love to hear from you ! thanks so much!

Respected Contributor

Re: Cooks Kitchen 10 seasons cookbook

they do not ship until 8/29, all are advanced orders.

this is special 10th anniversary edition, hence the entire 10 yrs of on air recipes.

am looking forward to getting it!

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Frequent Contributor

Ohh!  That makes much more sense then Smiley Happy  Thank you!  I am on back order for it myself, but, couldnt figure out why there were no reviews,.. derp!  xD

I appreciate your reply!  <3

Honored Contributor

The one I got from the library was huge to the point of being useless - unless you don't mind a book as big as an encyclopedia on your counter.  It wouldn't lay flat either.

Frequent Contributor

lol, Aunt,. put that in revew then, plz  xD ..Im trying to find bang 4 my buck is alll lol - ty love, for ur insight tho,.. its precisely what I was needing!

Valued Contributor

They have done one of these for past seasons too.  They are on Amazon's site