Honored Contributor

Cooking with Shaq Premier on Shop HQ Tomorrow

[ Edited ]

If anyone is interested, Shaquille O'Neal will be debuting his cooking line on Shop HQ tomorrow (Wednesday 3/4) at 7pm CST.  They already have several of the items up for sale and they are pricey along with ShopHQ's always high s/h but I have to say this is one of the most attractive air fryers I have ever seen as it's a gunmetal gray (also comes in regular SS):

BLACK

I am going to watch just because I find Shaq just endlessly entertaining and always enjoy him but I also want to see his merchandise taken through their paces so to speak.

Respected Contributor

Re: Cooking with Shaq Premier on Shop HQ Tomorrow

Love his zest for life and ability to make me laugh just hearing him give out a hearty laugh.

But I gotta admit - I'd never buy anything other than athletic wear with his name on it.

I'll watch 'cause I enjoy him.  Should be fun.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shaq is such a likable character, and is so much more than "just" a former NBA player. I went over to take a look at his collection, and am quite impressed with several of the items. Worth noting is the stainless steel kitchen tool set with head rest handles, and the rechargeable gravity spice mills. Most of the items are unique twists on kitchen favorites.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@momtochloe 

He probably will keep viewers entertained.  DH and I  watched the promo videos for the Shaq Show

.  Thanks for calling attention to it, as I never watch that channel anymore and wouldn't have known about it.

Love that he has his Mom featured on the show.

Many years ago, Shaq was quoted as saying that when he was born, his mom said she "got a lot more than she was expecting".  (Literally)

Shaq is huge,  The difference in size between him and the show host is surreal in itself.

Trusted Contributor

I love Shaq and will be watching. I looked over what HQ is offering as the Shaq brand and I have to say some of it looks like Cook's Companion just re-branded? Kind of disappointing. 

Respected Contributor

Another air fryer? Yawn.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was just checking to see if anyone mentioned this. I was shocked when I saw him while flippimg through their program lineup. 

I hope he sticks around.

I just checked out his items. Wonder if they are bigger than the others.

Don´t you wish you could take him home. But where would you put him? lol

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

I was just checking to see if anyone mentioned this. I was shocked when I saw him while flippimg through their program lineup. 

I hope he sticks around.

I just checked out his items. Wonder if they are bigger than the others.

Don´t you wish you could take him home. But where would you put him? lol

You're gonna need a bigger house!

Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@momtochloeHe's basketball's answer to George Foreman.  Remember him when he was with the Orlando Magic.

I happened to catch the show briefly.  You've got him at "50' tall" standing next to a show host who looks like a midget by comparison.  Rather grotesque.

Esteemed Contributor

I went ahead and purchased the kitchen tool set, and spice grinder set that I was eyeing. I'm hoping they are of good quality, because if they are, I plan on ordering more from his line. His maiden voyage was a little rocky, but he had an excellent, knowledgeable team assisting him. His usual Shaq charm, and wit were certainly there, so I look forward to more visits and products from him.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖