Occasional Visitor
Does anybody know when the next all day cooking event will be??
Super Contributor

I don't know, but I wish it would be a day with some interesting new items and not focused on Kitchenaid, Air Fryers, Lock and Lock, Temptations, the same old tired old meats and side dishes, pot stickers, Copper Chef, can openers, choppers, egg cookers, exceedingly high priced cookeware - can't remember the brand, sponges, crappy biscotti, nut/dried fruit mixes, frozen foods that used to be good, but are now horrible and trash worthy, etc.  I say this because I already have tried all the above - Smiley LOL

Really, I have put myself on a budget and I seriously hope they have absolutely nothing new, so I won't be tempted to buy anything.  haha

Honored Contributor

I hope on the next Cooking on Q day they keep all the prepared food for sale on separate hours and not on the "cooking" shows.  Would sure like to see some cooking and good tips.

Super Contributor

They should have  like a Blue Jean Chef hour too, just let her have the whole show to herself for about an hour. 

Honored Contributor

I honestly don't watch cooking shows anymore---if I see anymore happy dances I  will explode!!