Respected Contributor

Re: Cooking for Company/ Guests....do you get nervous?

@Danky  It went great....I posted above.

This Bucatini recipe is from one of the best Italian restaurants in Central Florida. I begged for the recipe for years and then one day, it appeared in the paper!

It is a dish that can only sit for up to 2 or 3 mintues before serving....so the pressure is definitely there and especially serving it to a fabulous Italian cook. He loved it! I will post the recipe in a day or so.

The pasta in this recipe is Spaghetti #8.

Respected Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I don’t get nervous and l love to cook, but I would be a happy person if everyone would stay out of my kitchen while I am cooking.

It seems everyone has to be in there blocking my way, asking if I need help asking about recipes and bugging me.  

I always put appetizers in the dining room and invite everyone to sit in there...you can see into my kitchen from there, but everyone still hangs out in the kitchen no matter what I do or suggest.

@Carmie Same thing here. Just stay out of my kitchen and let me do my thing!!!

Respected Contributor

Okay, I admit it also.....I just don't like people in my kitchen when I am cooking. Makes me nuts!  Smiley Mad

Respected Contributor

We get no onions, no meat people have these crazy diets good luck cooking for the special people.Just get out with all your special needs. Don't come into my house.