Respected Contributor

Just found an egg on the counter that was supposed to go in the meat loaf that's been in the foodi for 20 minutes.  Fingers crossed.  😡😡😡

Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal @it should taste fine.  Might be a bit more crumbly than usual

Honored Contributor

Oops!  Let us know how it turns out.

Honored Contributor

Egg just help hold it together.  Doesn't affect taste.  It'll probably be crumbly but quite edible.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I almost never put egg in meatloaf.  I usually add nothing but salsa.  I have never found an egg to be important to the outcome!  Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

Did that one Thanksgiving with the pan dressing.  Had to spoon it out couldn't cut it into squares like it should be for us.  Still tasted good.

Honored Contributor

I had a meatloaf in a bread pan one time, those slick USA pans I love so much went to drain the grease out of it over the trash can and the whole thing slid out into the trash.

Um, think we're having something different, hun. LOL

Respected Contributor

DH has been adding some mozzerella cheese to the meatloaf mixture.  It is really good.  He also uses Liptons Beefy onion soup mix dry and ketchup.  It is delicious.  Took some over to the neighbor and they loved it and are now adding the cheese when they make meatloaf.

Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Oops!  Let us know how it turns out.   

It was actually really good. DH said to make it like this every time.  Moist and juicy.  And cooked so much faster in the Ninja foodi.