Trusted Contributor

Cooking Day tomorrow (Monday) on HSN

Both Curtis Stone and Wolfgang will be on, but Curtis has the TS. I must say that I will not be mad at having hours of Curtis Stone playing all night, as I fall in and out of sleep.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Cooking Day tomorrow (Monday) on HSN

can't watch wolfgang's unsanitary habits.....

Honored Contributor

I thought it was strange having both of them on, and in at least one case, with the same host.  

Honored Contributor

I am enjoying watching both Curtis and Wolfgang.  Good shows.  I have purchased several items from both in the past and have been  very satisfied.

Respected Contributor

Watched a little this morning, not buying anything but if I did not already have one from a different brand might purchase Wolf’s small Panini Grill. Also, Curtis mentioned that his December TS will be a set of three fry pans.
Trusted Contributor

Between the $20 off $99, plus 10% back from top cashback,...

Between the $20 off $99, plus 10% back from top cashback, I decide to get a few things. I got 2 of the cute little 8" electric skillets (one if for a friend who just got an RV and I thought it would be good for the two of them when traveling), I got the tiny tea pot from Wolfgang and the set of 3 blue diamond little pans to use in my convection oven or air fryer oven.

It does seem weird to have them both on the same day, but since neither of the chefs are actually there, it is a benefit to us. I have never ordered any of the food from Curtis, but it looks good. I just can't justify spending so much money for a turkey breast.

Curtis is super cute, but he sure doesn't need a host with him, does he? He is always showing all of the upsells to go with his products. A real salesman.

Honored Contributor

I too enjoy watching Wolf.  Maybe his son Oliver will accompany him this time.