Honored Contributor

Re: Cookies You Loved That Aren't Available Now

@SloopJohnB 

I remember Howard Johnsons when I was very young.  It seems they used a cone shaped ice cream scoop.  I loved lime sherbet.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG  Yes!  They were famous for their 28 flavors at the time, although Baskin Robbins ended up with 31.  LOL. They made great Black cow ice cream floats, too.

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

@Flatbush   The are available here in the Northern Burbs of Chicago  in the winter months

Respected Contributor

Ok,  this isn't a cookie.... but,  does anyone remember the loaf of CINNAMON RAISIN BREAD wrapped in PINK cellophane and sold in the bread aisle of the supermarket?  It was in the NYC area,  not sure where else.  OMG ...  the most moist cinnamon filled bread with plump raisins.  SO GOOD.

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Flatbush   The are available here in the Northern Burbs of Chicago  in the winter months

@nyc1 

Oh my, you are so lucky. Funny that they are only there in the winter months.

I'm sure their must be other things that have chocolate on or on them and they still survive the other seasons :-)

Honored Contributor

The Girl Scouts had a cranberry cookie that I loved one. Must not have been popular enough to bring them back.

Super Contributor

Burry's Fudge Town Cookies were my favorite as a child.