New Contributor

Cookbooks for 4 qt. pressure cooker

I bought K40164 but forgot to buy a cookbook. I know Bob has used many recipes for pressure cooker but don't know which ones are good.

Can anyone help me!

Super Contributor

Re: Cookbooks for 4 qt. pressure cooker

I just received my TSV Emeril Tfal PC and needed ideas. I bought Pressure Cooker Perfection by America's Test Kitchen and have tried 2 recipes so far. They turned out great and I'm doing another one tonight. All recipes are written for stovetop PC's but also include specific directions for using an electric PC. All basics are covered as well (rice, beans, grains, etc.) and there is a picture for each recipe so you know what it should look like. Highly recommend this cookbook.

Honored Contributor

I discovered pressure cooking last year and love it! I have both of Bob Warden's cookbooks, America's test kitchen, and Emeril's newest one - Cooking with Power. You can also find some good recipes on Bob Warden's page HERE.

Two of his recipes that my family loves are his Baby Back Ribs and the Two Can Cola Roast. I try to find new recipes whenever I can.

I have a Cuisinart pressure cooker and it's a real timesaver for me! Smile

Honored Contributor

There are thousands of free recipes online. Just search for pressure cooker recipes. The only difference between a 4 qt and a larger one is the amount of food that can be cooked. Your instruction manual will tell you to what level you can fill your cooker.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

http://www.amazon.com/Presents-Wardens-Ultimate-Pressure-Recipes/dp/1934193798/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie...

I hope the link works. I bought the pressure cooker and cookbook together from QVC a couple years ago but don't think QVC has this book anymore. I love it.