Regular Contributor

Re: Cook's Essentials lifetime warranty--not a totally true statement

@Jackyl wrote:

I purchased a Cook's Essentials roaster pan more than 10 years ago. The nonstick is really coming off the bottom, it's not scratched. I called QVC and they informed me that there is nothing they can do because the pan isn't made anymore. They often talk of this lifetime warranty, but this cannot possibly be true if they discontinue the item. Sounds like an easy way to get out of a lifetime warranty. I'm quite sure my entire cook set would fall under this, as I bought it shortly after CE was introduced. Can't have a lifetime warranty if they quit making the stuff. I think this is really false advertising. Has anyone else run into this? This is really disappointing that they did this.

The customer service rep should have offered you a credit. Call back or use the chat feature on here and demand such. Recently one of my pots was beaten up after years of use and while the set was not available, they looked at the price of the original set and the amount of pans/pots included and used math and appropriately credited my account for the one vessel.

Honored Contributor

Re: Cook's Essentials lifetime warranty--not a totally true statement

@ULY .............this thread is about 8 years old.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)