New Contributor

Cook's Essentials Rapid Bread Maker Manual

I am trying to obtain a manual for the Cook's Essentials Rapid Bread Maker. The 2 tel nos Customer Service gave me did not have it and I've tried online sites such as manuals online with no results. Any other suggestions? Does anyone have one te'd like to sell?

Honored Contributor

Re: Cook's Essentials Rapid Bread Maker Manual

@AET.   Have you googled "Cooks Essentials Rapid Bread Maker Manual"?  A number of possibilities appear.  Many of these manuals are online.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

Yes they had the large regular bread manual, not the rapid one.

Honored Contributor

I found recipes for the cooks essential 1.5 rapis bread maker on allrecipes!  Also, ebay had one for 39.99 free shipping.  Might be worth getting a new breadmaker if you need the booklet.  But, maybe finding recipes will help yo u use it?

Honored Contributor

Or, of you are really desparate for the book, email a seller on ebay.  Ask if they would copy and sell you a booklet for ten bucks?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AET

You don't need the manual to use the machine. Just make a 1 1/2 lb loaf since that's the size it makes.

Do you know in what order to put the ingredients first?

The machine I have now I have to put dry ingredients then wet. The other machine I had it was just the opposite. I think most machines put the wet in first.

You can find the cookbook below on Ebay for around $4 with free shipping. It has recipes for small 1 lb, medium 1 1/2 lb & large 2 lb loaf recipes.

All the recipes we have made using this cookbook have been very good.

Bread Machine Magic, Revised Edition: 138 Exciting Recipes Created Especially for Use in All Types of Bread Machines