Cook's Essential 8 Qt. Pressure Cooker K40313

[ Edited ]

I purchased this pressure cooker new while I was building my house and had it packed away until recently.  I opened it and to my surprise there was not a Owner's Manual.  I have no idea how to use it!  I contacted QVC but they no longer sell it.  I have looked online and can't find one.  Wouls anyone happen to have theirs?  If so, could you email a copy of it to me? Thank you so much!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Cook's Essential 8 Qt. Pressure Cooker K40313

@SharkE - I also have the "Technique" 8 qt. oval pc that QVC sold a long time ago.  It's heavier than the ones sold today because it is hard anodized.  My pc is 1800 watts and the ones sold today are a lot less wattage.  It has been a work horse and I would like to have a lighter weight but worry that the quality is not as good.  What I can't figure out is why no one makes the oval shape anymore.  I only found one brand called Geek Chef @ HSN a while back but don't know anything about the brand.  

Honored Contributor

@WORKING GAL 

Amazon has refurbished ones. I bought a 4 qt oval refurbished one there works great, no problem with it.

You can check to see what they have in different sizes.

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE - Thanks, will check it out.  Hope you are staying safe as things start reopening

Honored Contributor

I'm ready , girlfriend !