Honored Contributor

Wow--you must be buying inferior coconut water---I drink it all the time and it is delicious. I drink the young, green coconut water that is gmo free and organic. I put it my morning green smoothies. You can puree up fruits to add and wow, how great it is. No funky taste.

Honored Contributor

Its expensive, but it's a nice sweet treat.

Super Contributor
On 12/3/2014 Jackielee said:

I also think that coconut water is awful! Talk about wrecking a smoothie. Tried all of them and do not like one of them. I don't like fresh coconut milk from a coconut either. I use Silk Almond Coconut milk as a basis for all my smoothies.

The water that you get from a fresh,.. just picked, coconut.....

is NOT called coconut milk...

Honored Contributor

I like this brand-

Valued Contributor

My grocery store has tiny little cans that they sell for a dollar. I also buy them @ Costco. I just bought the Nutri Ninja Pulse/Blender that QVC sells. It's a 2 in 1 smoothie and food processor. The smoothie recipes call for coconut water. I'm excited to get it.

My kids love it!

Honored Contributor

OP you were watching Robert Irvine presenting his personal blender. I watched him several times during HSN's Christmas programming with host Suzanne Runyon for tips to use with my NutriBullet. I use Coconut Water and Coconut Water with Mango as a base for my seven fruits & veggie drinks.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.