Honored Contributor

Re: Cleaning stainless cookware

I just use a scrubbie side of my sponge, throw the pan in my dishwasher and walla! sparkling clean! Your dishwashers don't get your SS pans clean?

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

I love my "friend."

The only SS I put in the diswasher is the steamer set that we use every night to steam veggies, and they sometimes won't even fit in the dishwasher. Best to wash good SS by hand -- dishwasher liquid and then BKF if needed.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Unless something is burned to the pan, I simply put them in the dishwasher and they come out beautifully clean. When something gets burned to the pan I clean as well as possible then soak overnight in hot hot water and dish soap. It will usually come right out in the AM.

Honored Contributor

I'm team Bio Cleaner for all my stainless. 

Nothing, and I mean nothing, gets the same results. My pans that are 30 years old and more (one actually belonged to my great grandmother, then my great aunt, so has to be at least 50) look like brand new. 

No scratching, and a shine like a mirror. It also kind of lets water bead up like when you wax a car.