Trusted Contributor

Re: Cleaning Copper Chef "Glass" Lids

I have the Gotham copper pots and pans with the glass lids and all I do is pop them in the dishwasher after using and they come out spotless.  Never have I had any residue left on them.

Valued Contributor

DishwasherMan Wink

Occasional Contributor

Love your replies. Makes somplete sense. I wish my problem was just clean glass. I didn't have time to see if they would not be see thru clear. I put my 12 inch roaster  in the oven at 300 degrees and this happened!! Dinner gone and $15 gone in less than 1 hour not to mention my lid 20190504_174719.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

I clean my glass baking dish with magic eraser. Cleaned up beautiful. 

Honored Contributor

I had a Circulon glass lid shatter like the one in the pic above.  Immediately threw it out, who wants shattered glass chunks sitting around.  Company wanted it returned to issue a refund or ship another lid.  Doesn't say much for them.  Sadly that pot is an odd size and hard to find a subbed lid for.  I suggest some of you look up the AA Serenity Prayer, about changng things you can do something about and learning to live with the things you can't.  Yes, my lids look terrible, but I'm the only cook around here.  

Respected Contributor

IF you're going to throw them out anyway, try one last thing.....spray oven cleaner, outside.

Spread newspaper down to protect the grass and use Easy Off or some such....let it sit, rinse off and should be good as new. It works on the glass oven door after all!