Super Contributor

I have a set of CE Porcelain Enamel cookwate K43636.  The bottoms of the frying pans get those brown marks and I haven't found anything to get rid of them.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  TIA

Grow old my body but stay young my heart
Super Contributor

Re: Cleaning Bottom of CE Pans

I don't have these, but have you tried vinegar and baking soda? I find that cleans a lot of things.  Roughly a 50/50 blend, sprinkle some soda in pan, add a bit of vinegar, it'll fizz, mix it around.

Esteemed Contributor

My go to is always a few drops of Dawn (original-blue) with some hot water and let it soak for a while. Scrub it with a microfiber sponge and rinse.   

Super Contributor

summerwind, I did try the soda/vinegar and it does help a little but doesn't work to take all the marks off.

Fressa, as soon as I post this I'll go and soak the worst pan using Dawn and see if it helps.

Thanks ladies.

Grow old my body but stay young my heart
Honored Contributor

I have pans with colored exteriors and I find that after using a while (short while sometimes) the sides and bottoms get the marks you refer to.  I'll try some of these suggestions too.

Respected Contributor

we have rachel ray blue pans and thats how are pans have gotten. and i tryed cleanser and a metal scrub pad and it didnt take it off.